Thursday, July 5, 2012

It’s All About Sequins





ZARA SEQUINS JACKET, JEANS, SHOES, H&M NECKLACE, C-WONDER BRACELET


I went to Zara on 34th Street in a hurry during lunch to find something to wear for date night with my husband. This is the perfect location because I work on 37th street.  As I neared the store I noticed a big black board with a sign closed for renovation… I belted out a big NOOOOooooooooooooo…….. Disappointed and sweaty I walked back to the job without one bag. The moment I got back to my desk I called the Zara on 42st to complain about the closing of the 34st location. The manager understood my pain but proceeded to tell me they built a flagship store on 53st and 5th ave that would blow my mind. She was right, this location has three floors of pure loveliness. The best part it's just a $13 cab ride away.




3 comments:

  1. LOVE this jacket!!!! Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit..you looked beautiful -velvetrope97

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is superb that you still take time to date your husband, after many years of marriage and three kids. What is even greater is that you are putting your everything into getting prepared for the evening. At this point it is beyond the outfit, which is spectacular. Keep it up and may the flame of love never die.

    ReplyDelete