Monday, June 18, 2012

Please Pass My Sunglasses

Hands down the summer is the best season of the year. It’s something about the sun beating against my chocolate brown skin, while sitting outside on the deck reading my favorite blogs, and drinking ice coffee from Starbucks.  Most of all it’s all about the fashion! The summer fashion is an effortless sexiness, with the light and airy fabrics. The sun is out longer so please don’t forget the sunglasses which is your best accessory. This is why I’m obsessed with Tom Ford’s Fedrico sunglasses in Black/Grey. The Bigger the better!

                                                    Tom Ford "Fedrico"

    

                                            


                          
                                       I also love the Cat Eye!!!!! So many decisions to make


                        
                                                                             Tom Ford   " Anouk"
                                                 

How about the "Malin" Cat Eye????
                                           

For some reason I'm leaning towards the round "Natalia", this will channel the Jackie O inside of me. My sister in law Sharena calls me Jackie O, when I walk in church very polished with hat; gloves and sunglasses. I find it funny and flattering at the same time. For someone to compare your style to Jackie Onassis is definitely a compliment.

                                                               Tom Ford "Natalia"
                                          



2 comments:

  1. Excellent article. I love sunglasses regardless of season. I somehow find a way to wear them year round. This summer I will have to try those cat eyes.

    ReplyDelete