Sunday, June 2, 2013

BFF

What's her name ? Ms. Laura Lee




In life you are blessed if you can find a friend who stands by you through good times and bad. I consider myself extremely blessed to have three WONDERFUL women I call best friends Laura Lee, Marsha and Lieu. I recently took a trip to LA with one of my best friends Laura Lee.

She is someone who listens and tells you the truth about yourself. Someone who will hold onto your deepest secrets until the day they die. A person that will welcome you into their family and call you sister. Someone you can be mad at but never for too long. Someone who will brush your hair when you are in the hospital and make you laugh when the doctor says you are dying. Someone who makes you promise to beat the illness so you can grow old together. I thank God for that someone everyday. Thanks Laura you truly are fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment