Thursday, June 27, 2013

Time Warner Cable Party



As you may already know because of my job I am blessed with many different opportunities. There are times I'm given a chance to meet cast members on our favorite television shows. Get a private tour of television studios. The best part is trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. There was a break in the sweltering HOT weather in NYC so I was able to wear pants without the sweat beads rolling down my leg. Enjoy the pics.




Zara blazer and pant (SALE) top H&M, forever 21 Necklace and Hermes bracelets. That's what i call a great mixture of highs and lows that work. 



Ashanti who now plays on Army Wives and two of the Love & Hip Hop stars with NY1 tv host and some of Time Warner Cable big wigs.


My sister in Christ Leslynne 

View from the Top at Lincoln Center. It's Wonderful!







2 comments:

  1. Cable Runway is a very important part of cable management in the server component and fixtures

    ReplyDelete
  2. cable Runway is essentially an helpful task for Data center which roll over as a data flow happens

    ReplyDelete