Thursday, June 20, 2013

IT'S A ABC PARTY







Lori Stokes





All these ladies work in advertising or television. When I look at this picture it says strength.


Sade and her angels....

I had a great opportunity to attend a ABC event in their studio where they tape Live with Kelly & Michael. This was a sneak peek at ABCs 2013 Fall Prime Preview. This network has some great shows in store for everyone. Kelly and Michael were on vaca but the eyewitness news ladies were there Sade and Lori. I really didn't know what to wear to this event but I knew it needed to be comfortable. So, I opted for a black jumpsuit which is definitely on trend. If you are looking for something effortless chic and comfortable try a jumpsuit. I added a statement necklace and I was on my way.
Sade and Lori decided on a bit of color.  Sade had a simple but bold pink sheath dress on.  Pick a color that compliments your skin tone and you can't go wrong. I had such a wonderful time at this event. Next week I'm off hanging out with Time Warner Cable people.



2 comments:

  1. You are an great example to the next generation keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawana, you look great! It's wonderful to see strong woman of color in such a positive light. Continue being a great inspiration to all women.

    ReplyDelete